Aubrie & Brad's Basic Protein Cheesecake
(595 calories, 93Protein, 6Fat, 39Carb for entire pan)
12oz Fat Free Greek Yogurt (Fage 0%)
8oz Fat Free Cream Cheese (Philadelphia) @ Room Temp.
1 Large Egg
3/4 Cup No-Calorie Sweetener (Stevia)
1 Scoop Protein Powder (PeScience Blondie/Snickerdoodle)
2tsp extract (Vanilla, Coconut, Rum, Lemon, etc.)
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Combine yogurt, cream cheese, and egg in a stand-up mixer, or using hand mixer. Mix until well-blended and creamy.
3. While mixer is running on low, slowly add in sweetener, salt, protein powder, and extract of your choice.
4. Once all ingredients are well-blended, pour the mixture into a greased 6-inch spring-form cheesecake pan. Place into oven for 30 minutes (If using larger spring-form pan, check on it often as this will likely impact/decrease baking time).
5. After 30 minutes in the oven, reduce heat to 200 and bake for 50 more minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool thoroughly.
7. Top with any preferred crunchies or munchies (toasted unsweetened coconut flakes, berry mixture, crunchy rice cakes, graham cracker dust, etc.) or leave it plain and ENJOY for only 150 calories per slice!
If you make your own, make sure to tag us and use hashtag #fridaynightfitfoods
Can't wait to hear your comments and suggestions!!!